Saturday, November 20, 2010

Welcome!

To all new visitors from the advertisement on Free Talk Live's website, I wish you a hearty welcome!

Please browse our podcasts, and give us a try.  We have a great deal of fun recording this podcast, and we hope you enjoy it as well.

Lec Zorn and I ( Jim Goebel) put this podcast together because we're both Midwesterners, and both believe in liberty.  Lec believes in the constitution more than I do.  I'm more of a voluntaryist / anarcho-capitalist, but it's rare when we disagree.

Enjoy your stay!

If you have any questions or  comments, you can reach us at thesideproject2@gmail.com , contact us on our facebook page, or message Lec or Myself.

We are also available on iTunes.

Please accept apologies for several podcasts missing.  We were having a hosting problem, and I intend to get the podcasts ready again shortly.

Once again, Welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment